Elisabethstraat 8, Blankenberge (24p)
Elisabethstraat 8, Blankenberge (24p)
Large Holiday Rentals by the sea in Blankenberge Belgium for 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 up to 24 people
This protected heritage Belle Epoque building has been totally renovated into a large seaside holiday rental. With its 8 bedrooms with king-size beds and 8 en-suite bathrooms, the property can easily accommodate 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 up to 24 people.
This large holiday rentals home is ideal as vacation accommodation for large families, multiple families with children and groups of friends or as accommodation for hosting incentives, workshops or multi-day off-site meetings with overnight business accommodation.
Located in the heart of the Belle-Epoque district of Blankenberge and at 200 meters from the beach, this large holiday rentals by the sea has been totally renovated while preserving the remaining valuable heritage elements from the Belle-Epoque period in combination with a decoration and comfort in the own ZaligAanZee style.
You can rent this holiday rentals in Blankenberge Belgium per weekend, midweek or week.
In addition, in cooperation with Westtoer and local partners, ZaligAanZee also organizes active vacations such as padel vacations, family sports vacations, nature hiking vacations, sports incentives for companies, etc. in this holiday rentals. More information can be found on our Activities page.
- Entrance with checkroom and staircase on the ground floor
- Cozy dining area on the bell-etage with large table suitable for 24 guests
- Homey sitting area in the sous-sol with seating for all guests and a large HD television
- Large open kitchen with island and cozy gas fireplace. The kitchen is equipped with oven, microwave, gas cooker, double refrigerator, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maker, stylish ceramic crockery, etc….
- The kitchen opens through large windows onto a cozy city garden where you can bake your own delicious pizzas on a gas-fired pizza oven
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron
- Music system to stream your own music
- Good WIFI throughout the house
- All rooms of this large seaside holiday rentals have comfortable en-suite bathrooms with walk-in shower and private toilet. The bedrooms are furnished with wood or mortex floors, central heating and ample closet space. All beds have clean linens, down comforters and pillows. Bath towels are provided for all guests.
- 3 bedrooms with king-size bed (180 x 200cm) each with en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, sink and toilet
- 1 bedroom for 4 persons with king-size bed (180 x 200cm) and two single beds (bunkbed type) + en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, sink and toilet
- 1 bedroom for 4 persons with a king-size bed (180 x 200cm) and two single beds (bunkbed type) + en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, sink and toilet
- 1 bedroom for 2 persons with king-size bed (180 x 200cm) and en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower and sink and toilet
- 1 bedroom for 2 with king-size bed (180 x 200cm) and en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower and sink
- 1 sleeping loft for 6 persons with mezzanine and two king-size beds (180 x 200cm) + two single beds (90 x 200cm) and en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower and double washbasin
- WC in hallway for guests sleeping in the sleeping loft
- Green city garden where you can have a cozy outdoor aperitif.
- The city garden features a gas-fired pizza oven for baking your own delicious pizzas
- Through the garden you also have access to the bike garage in the street behind with enough space for 24 bikes and outlets for charging.
To know the price of this house, simply enter your desired dates on the booking page.
200 meters from the beach
In the beautiful Belle-Epoque neighborhood in downtown Blankenberge. At 200m from the beach. Around the corner from the main shopping streets, restaurants, cafes, ... At 200m from coastal tram stop and 300m from Blankenberge trainstation. A 10-minute walk from the beautiful marina. Located near several cycling hubs and within cycling distance of Knokke-Heist, Bruges and Damme.