When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you visit the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about your interaction with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Data.”
Personal information collected by ZaligBV:
Wecollect Device Data using the following technologies:
- Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer that often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- ‘Log files’ track actions that take place on the Site, collecting data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to store information about how you browse the Site.
- Furthermore, we use google analytics which monitors, stores and analyzes your browsing habits.
- In addition, when you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and bank information whose purpose is to facilitate smooth payment.), e-mail address and telephone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- If you give your consent, we collect your e-mail address, after the delivery of the order, to provide you with marketing campaigns.
How do we use your personal information?
We generally use the Order Information we collect to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- communicate with you;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Provide you with information or advertising regarding our products or services (when consistent with the preferences you have shared with us,);
- provide the outside delivery service with a correct address at which your package will be delivered;
- Keeping you informed of your order
We use the Device Information we collect to help us screen for potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing personal information
We share your Personal Data with third parties to help us use your Personal Data as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online website – you can read more about how WordPress uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
OPT-OUT-LINKS to include the services being used. Commonly used links include:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please be advised that we do not change our Site’s data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. If you are a resident of Europe, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we process your information to fulfill any contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests noted above. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
All residents of Belgium can always complain at https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/burger or by contacting us.
RETENTION OF DATA
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Order Information for our records unless and until you request us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you wish to file a complaint, please contact us through our contact page.
Intellectual property protection
This website is the property of Zalig BV (“ZaligAanZee”) Dennenlei 7, 2900 Schoten Belgium
This website and its contents are the intellectual property of ZaligAanZee. Reproduction and/or distribution, regardless of the medium, whether or not for commercial purposes, requires prior written permission from ZaligAanZee. Use of ZaligAanZee brand names and logos is not permitted without prior written permission.