The Uitkerk polders : A beautiful piece of nature for the birdwatcher!
Combine a visit to the beach with a guided walk or bike ride in the ancient meadow landscape and polders between Blankenberge and Wenduine,
- An oasis of calm behind the Blankenberge coastline
- Flanders’ most important meadow bird sanctuary
- With its 1400ha, one of the largest nature reserves in Flanders
- An attraction for many rare birds
- To be visited both on foot and by bicycle
- Especially child-friendly with several viewing huts
Learn more at https://www.natuurpunt.be/natuurgebied/uitkerkse-polder
- Duration of hike or bike ride: 1.5 to 3 hours
- Guide price: 60€ for a group of up to 25 people
- The guide must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- Price per bike depending on rental period and type of bike (electric possible) We will let you know the price in advance
Natuurpunt Blankenberge also organizes several activities in which you can participate. An overview of the activities can be found here.